Electrician 2005 NEC Back-Of-The-Book 400 Questions
This is a digital delivery item for immediate
download to your computer.
Electrician license exams have various percentages of questions on the exam
coming from each article of the NEC. Most electricians spend time on the front
of the NEC. Chapters 1,2,3 and 4 get quite a workout. But the back-of-the-book,
Chapters 5,6,7, and are often ignored. The exception might be 680, pools.
And perhaps 600 signs.
Well, this collection of 400 questions are taken from the
What you get are 400 questions and 400 code references with answers, all
taken from Chapters 5,6,7, and 8. The
intent is to give a learner the necessary search practice in these often ignored
chapters to prepare for a license exam.
Here is a sample page:
When you find a digital delivery item you want, follow these steps:
1. Click the Buy Now button for the item.
2. Pay for the item through PayPal with any debit or credit card.
3. Immediately check your email for a link to the file you bought.
4. Click on the link for the file in the email you received.
5. You will be given a choice to either open the file or save the file. If
you save it, you can access it at any time in the future.
6. If you just open the file, you can view the pages and print them on your
7. If you save the file to your computer, be sure you remember where you saved it
so you can open it when ever you want. You can access it and print it at any
8. Request a full refund if you are not pleased with what you get. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Special note: You are entitled to open this file up to 3 times on your
computer. There is no time limit to the length of time to open the file. Just
the number of times that you can open it. But the file may be removed any time
after 30 days without notice by the webmaster. If you have saved the file to
your computer, it will be available to you as long as your computer lives.
10. You get nothing in the mail. Delivery is exclusively digital through
your internet connection on your computer.
If you prefer to have a hardcopy mailed to you, find
all these same items HERE.
Here is a link rack to all the digital download items for
sale at ElectricianEducation.com
Use this Buy Now button to order. You may pay with any debit or credit card
Good luck as you work to prepare for your next electrical license exam.
David U. Larson