This is a digital delivery item for immediate
download to your computer.
A List of 3000+ Words, Terms, and Symbols
Important to Electricians
Electrician Technical Literacy
List : A List of 3000+ Words Terms and Symbols Important
to Electricians contains specifics on the technical language
base upon which every electrician can build their knowledge. Divided into
three lists, apprentice, journeyman, and master, an electrician can read
through the list to discover what they need to know. This workbook is
particularly useful to anyone working to improve vocabulary, reading
speed, and reading comprehension in preparation for an electrician
benefit from study in this workbook is the dramatic improvement which
reading speed and comprehension which results from vocabulary study.
Contents of this workbook are exclusively
intended to assist working electricians prepare for license and
certification examinations. The workbook is a guide for self study to
improve competence in preparation for exams given by governmental agencies
throughout the USA. The content is based on standard electrical theory,
work practices, and the National Electrical
The electrician job levels for which
this workbook is suitable include electrician beginner, electrical
apprentice, journeyman electrician, master electrician, maintenance
electrician, and electrical inspector. This workbook is technically
specific to the electrical construction and maintenance occupational area
where installations are based on the National Electrical CodeŽ.
Here is a sample page:
When you find a digital delivery item you want, follow these steps:
1. Click the Buy Now button for the item.
2. Pay for the item through PayPal with any debit or credit card.
3. Immediately check your email for a link to the file you bought.
4. Click on the link for the file in the email you received.
5. You will be given a choice to either open the file or save the file. If
you save it, you can access it at any time in the future.
6. If you just open the file, you can view the pages and print them on your
7. If you save the file to your computer, be sure you remember where you
saved it so you can open it when ever you want. You can access it and print it
at any time.
8. Request a full refund if you are not pleased with what you get. Send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Special note: You are entitled to open this file up to 3 times on your
computer. There is no time limit to the length of time to open the file. Just
the number of times that you can open it. But the file may be removed any time
after 30 days without notice by the webmaster. If you have saved the file to
your computer, it will be available to you as long as your computer lives.
10. You get nothing in the mail. Delivery is exclusively digital through
your internet connection on your computer.
If you prefer to have a hardcopy mailed to you, find
all these same items HERE.
Here is a link rack to all the digital download items for
sale at ElectricianEducation.com
Use this Buy Now button to order. You may pay with any debit or credit card
Good luck as you work to prepare for your next electrical license exam.
David U. Larson