Master Electrician Calculations Workbook #1
Here is a list of all pages by topic included in this digital download:
These practice worksheets are intended to be used with a Texas Instruments®
TI-30Xa calculator. You may use any calculator but this is the model which will
be used for instructional purposes.
MECWB Master Electrician Calculations Workbook
Alternating Current Circuit Calculations
Audio Support Information
Calculations Workbooks Available as digital downloads
Checklist of all Journeyman and Master workbook topics
Answers are provided in the digital download for all problems.
You may use any of these pages without answers for all problems free of charge.
The digital download is intended to contain the answers for sale to help support
this website. If you do not need the answers, there is no need to purchase the
digital download. Just print what ever pages you need and have at 'em.
Answers are numbered as pages numbered 1-30 and are found as the last half of
the digital download.
Note: Each of these calculations workbook topics has an audio support file
available for unlimited use. These audio files are intended to explain each
calculations technique. They may be played over and over until you can perform
the indicated operation. There is no additional charge for this support. But you
will need an audio player. Google Real Audio Player
to obtain a free download of a player. Your computer probably already has an
audio player installed. Be sure your volume is turned on and not set on mute to
access these files.
How this digital download works:
When you find a digital delivery item you want, follow these steps:
1. Click the Buy Now button for the item as provided at the bottom of this
2. Pay for the item through PayPal with any debit or credit card.
3. Immediately check your email for a link to the file you just bought.
4. Click on the link for the digital file you just bought in the email you
5. You will be given a choice to either open the file or save the file.
Click SAVE so that you can access it at any
time in the future. You may want to create a folder for digital downloads to
make the file easier to find. Or even create a desktop icon with a right click
to access it rapidly.
6. If you just open the file, and do not save it, you can view the pages and
print them on your printer. You will need Adobe Reader to
access these pages. It is installed on most computers. If you do not have Adobe
Reader, Google it to find a free download. This takes about five minutes at
7. If you save the file to your computer, be sure you remember where you
saved it so you can open it when ever you want. You can access it and print it
at any time.
8. Request a full refund if you are not pleased with what you get. Send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Special note: You are entitled to open this file up to 3 times online.
There is no time limit to the length of time to open the file online. Just the
number of times that you can open it. If you have saved the file to your
computer, as suggested above, the pages will be available to you as long as your
10. You get nothing in the mail. Delivery is exclusively digital through
your internet connection on your computer. Download time will vary with your
If you prefer to have a hardcopy mailed to you, find
all these same items HERE.
Click this Buy Now button to purchase this MECWB #1 with any debit or credit
#1 Ohms Watts for AC Right Triangle Trigonometry
Here is a link rack to all the digital download items for
sale at ElectricianEducation.com